Thursday, May 3, 2012

Monologue

Assalamu'alaikum...

Have you ever had a dialogue with yourself? Is it called monologue? Huh, I’m not sure...

Aku sering ngadain dialog sama diri aku sendiri, inside my head of course. It’s crazy enough without having people see you talking to yourself. Most of the times it’s useful, believe it or not. There are a lot of questions going through my head, and either I don’t know where to ask or I’m just too lazy to ask about them.So sometimes I “create” a situation in my head where I’m in a room with some friends, and we’re talking randomly until we reach a certain topic. Then from that point, I start “talking” my opinion while “they” are listening. So... Is it normal...?

Anyway like I said, it’s useful. That way, I usually find the answers to my own questions or doubts within myself. Normally if people ask for my opinion about something, I’m like, all blank. But when those imaginary friends start questioning me, I’ll answer them easily. Then I realize that that’s what I believe in deep inside me. And I feel like I have to keep that in mind so I will never be in doubt about that topic again. And one of the most effective thing to keep something in mind, is to record it in a form of a writing.

BUT, unfortunately, the time when I have that kind of inspirational moment is... 9 AM at work, at midnight when I’m ready to sleep and too tired to  write or type anything, or when I’m in the bathroom.
 And that thing usually only last for a mere few seconds. So... Pufffh! The thought evaporates.
At least I answered “the questions”. I guess.


0 comments:

Post a Comment